Lotta Maija is a visual and surface designer from Helsinki, Finland. Her distinctive fruit and floral illustrations come to life in playful patterns on various products ranging from stationery to home textiles and fashion. Her lighthearted and sweet style is inspired by all things organic and cute.
• Treat stains with gel, Marseille soap or baking soda before wash.
• For odour removal, we recommend soaking in spirit vinegar before wash.
• Wash with similar colours.
• Turn garment inside out, place in a microfibre washing bag.
• Machine wash at 40° C on normal cycle. Maximum spin cycle is allowed.
• Use an ecological and fragrance-free detergent. Vinegar is an excellent ecological fabric softener.
• Dry on a finger-wide hanger rather than in the dryer. It saves energy. Steaming preferred. If ironing, use only medium heat.
Read more about responsible laundry & ecological wardrobe maintanence