LAB collection by Pure Waste.
This special edition collection is produced out of yarns that would otherwise be wasted.
We strive to use all materials we produce, therefore we reuse also our leftover test yarns. We gave this fine raw material a new life by the name of LAB-collection.
We believe there is no waste, only lack of innovation.
We call it recycling upgraded.
• Treat stains with gel, Marseille soap or baking soda before wash.
• For odour removal, we recommend soaking in spirit vinegar before wash.
• Wash with similar colours.
• Turn garment inside out, place in a microfibre washing bag.
• Machine wash at 40° C on normal cycle. Maximum spin cycle is allowed.
• Use an ecological and fragrance-free detergent. Vinegar is an excellent ecological fabric softener.
• Dry on a finger-wide hanger rather than in the dryer. It saves energy. Steaming preferred. If ironing, use only medium heat.
Read more about responsible laundry & ecological wardrobe maintanence