Enjoy the perfect fit of the Pure Waste tee while saving 2700 litres of fresh, clean water. Our tee’s are made 100% out of recycled pre-consumer jersey waste clips, they are not only undyed but also durable and super comfortable.
• Treat stains with gel, Marseille soap or baking soda before wash.
• For odour removal, we recommend soaking in spirit vinegar before wash.
• Wash with similar colours.
• Turn garment inside out, place in a microfibre washing bag.
• Machine wash at 40° C on normal cycle. Maximum spin cycle is allowed.
• Use an ecological and fragrance-free detergent. Vinegar is an excellent ecological fabric softener.
• Dry on a finger-wide hanger rather than in the dryer. It saves energy. Steaming preferred. If ironing, use only medium heat.
Read more about responsible laundry & ecological wardrobe maintanence