• Treat stains with gel, Marseille soap or baking soda before wash.
• For odour removal, we recommend soaking in spirit vinegar before wash.
• Wash with similar colours.
• Machine washing at 40° C is allowed, but we recommend hand wash, then hanging out to dry.
• Wear an undershirt with knits to protect them from sweat.
• Turn garment inside out, place in a microfibre washing bag.
• Use an ecological and fragrance-free detergent. Vinegar is an excellent ecological fabric softener.
• Dry flat on a towel. Do not tumble dry. Steaming preferred. If ironing, use only low/medium heat.
Read more about responsible laundry & ecological wardrobe maintanence