The purewaste.org website contains information and services related to the company for viewing and downloading. Pure Waste reserves the right to terminate the function of the purewaste.org website partially or completely at any time.
3. Storage and use of visitor information
4. Intellectual property rights
The information published on the purewaste.org website, including information, photographs, illustrations, graphics, names, trademarks and logos, are the property of Pure Waste. Copyright and trademark laws and other intellectual property laws protect them. Website users have the right to browse and view the site. The content of the purewaste.org website may not be modified, copied, reproduced, sold, rented, used, supplemented, or otherwise utilized without Pure Waste’s prior written consent.
Using the Pure Waste name as a reference is allowed, for example, when creating a link to this website. Pure Waste must be notified in advance of this kind of use.
5. User responsibilities
When using the purewaste.org website, you may not:
- harm other persons, particularly minors, or infringe their right to privacy;
- breach public morality through your manner of using the web site;
- infringe any intellectual property rights and copyrights, or any other proprietary rights;
- upload any content on the website that contains a virus, or any other program that could damage or modify data;
- damage, deactivate, overload or in another way adversely affect servers or networks that Pure Waste uses;
- obtain unauthorized access to accounts, computer systems or networks that are linked to the purewaste.org website;
- enter, store or upload hyperlinks or content to which you are not entitled;
- disseminate advertising, unsolicited e-mails or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects and the like, or solicit participation in lotteries, snowball systems, chain letters, pyramid schemes or similar activities.
6. Liability of Pure Waste
Pure Waste is responsible for its own content on the purewaste.org website in accordance with applicable law. However, Pure Waste does not assume any liability for the accuracy and completeness of the information on the purewaste.org website. The purewaste.org website may include hyperlinks to third party websites. The content made available by other providers must be distinguished from Pure Waste’s own content. Pure Waste does not take responsibility for the content of third party websites, nor does it present or recommend websites or their content as its own. Pure Waste does not control the information on these websites nor is responsible for their content. The user is solely responsible for using third party websites.
Pure Waste endeavors to ensure that the purewaste.org website is available uninterruptedly and work flawlessly. Due to the nature of the Internet and computer systems, however, Pure Waste cannot guarantee this service. In particular, your access to the purewaste.org website may be interrupted or limited from time to time so that we can make adjustments or carry out updates.
Although Pure Waste makes every effort to keep the purewaste.org website free of viruses, Pure Waste cannot guarantee that it is free of viruses. Before using the purewaste.org website and, in particular, before downloading information, for your own protection as well as to prevent the transmission of viruses to the purewaste.org website, you shall take the necessary steps to ensure appropriate and up-to-date security measures and virus scanners at your end.
9. Tracking tools
Most recent update May 24, 2018